Our drug laws are hurting people.
- Young people can get drugs easily and don’t know what they’re taking.
- Lives are being ruined with severe criminal charges for minor possession.
- Despite dealers being caught every day, more simply replace them.
- It’s hard for people with problems to get help because they’re treated like criminals.
This is because our governments leave drugs to an uncontrollable black market.
We need to take back control with safer, saner drug laws.
Sign the petition for safer, saner drug laws
Our drug laws are hurting people. Our governments leave drugs to an uncontrollable black market run by criminals and gangs.
This has gone on for too long. Enough is enough.
We’re demanding our leaders support our common sense plan and take control of drugs with a health and safety approach.
Sign our petition for safer, saner drug laws. The more people who join us, the more powerful we will be.Read the petition
To the Prime Minister, Premiers and Chief Ministers,
Our broken drug laws are hurting people. Young people can get drugs easily and don’t know what they are taking. Despite drug dealers being caught every day, more simply replace them. We have an uncontrollable black market run by criminals and gangs.
This is your responsibility to fix. It’s time to get drug use under control by putting health and safety first.
Please support our common sense plan to take control with safer, saner drug laws:
- Roll out pill testing services nationally to reduce harm at music festivals and parties
- Expand treatment services for people suffering from drug problems
- Establish more drug monitoring rooms to save lives and improve communities
- Enhance engagement services for disadvantaged young people
- End criminal charges that make getting help harder and ruin young lives for minor possession of illicit drugs
We need to give our kids a better chance. It’s not good enough to put our heads in the sand and tell them to “just say no”.
We need better tools and strategies to help our kids cope with the challenges of modern life.
It’s time to end the fear tactics. It’s time to end the marketing gimmicks. People need real resources to reduce the harms associated with drug use.
Add your name to take back control
We’ll keep you updated about the campaign. Find out more here.